 From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> On Behalf
Of maha_brahman
 Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 10:41 AM
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Yahoo Groups shutting down

 Read on the internet:

 Google Groups will continue. Yahoo Groups  will continue, but only private.
Communications would only come across in email, including content.

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :
 Attention: Starting December 14, 2019 Yahoo Groups will no longer host user
created content on its sites. New content can no longer be uploaded after
October 28, 2019.

 The conversation continues:

 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.meditation.transcendental
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.meditation.transcendental

<noozgurugm@... mailto:noozgurugm@...> wrote :
 The tech press is beginning to pick it up as a story.  It basically
 seems to be going back to an email group.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/371369/still-use-yahoo-groups-content-will-be-deleted-on-dec-14

https://www.pcmag.com/news/371369/still-use-yahoo-groups-content-will-be-deleted-on-dec-14

 Groups.io is one alternative:

https://lifehacker.com/drop-google-and-facebook-groups-and-use-this-instead-1823994067