Fairfield Life used to be a vibrant and interesting forum. It was killed off in
two stages, first by too lax moderation, in which one poster in particular who
should have been banned was allowed to continue, and then by overzealous
moderation, which tried to impose rules that were far too narrow and rigid. At
that point, people lost interest.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 When Doug took over ownership of FairfieldLife from Rick Archer, he completely
changed how the group is run, and most participants either left or were kicked
out. What you see is all that's left.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <evergreens40@...> wrote :

 I'm new to FF Life so plmk any changes I need to make in how I'm submitting.
Please excuse any newby gaffs.

 I see a dramatic drop-off of FF Life posts between 2016 and 2017. Why?