Here are great Springtime tips from Dr. Nancy!

Dear Dick,

I hope this finds you and your loved ones staying safe and healthy during these
challenging times!

Amidst the many uncertainties we’re all facing, one thing is for sure, the
season is changing!

If you’re north of the equator, spring is blossoming forth, bringing with it a
vital wave of physiological detox and rejuvenation, according to Ayurveda.
Even better, we can enhance that rejuvenation with a little diet and herbal
know-how.

Check out my blog for 6 super simple ways to support your body’s natural
springtime “detox” and shed toxins while you boost your immunity in the weeks
to come:
 https://drlonsdorf.com/2020/05/11/detox-spring/
<https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=6OOjT&m=3W2Ezb3QOWdS.xw&b=2FS4Qf8SEkz6G2dY7J2KtA>

Craving a deeper dive on detox?  Check out my Spring Detox video here…
https://youtu.be/qnocZi9Qkxo
<https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=6OOjT&m=3W2Ezb3QOWdS.xw&b=TG.mDa9IQhP6c8gZcADANQ>

Love herbs as much as I do?  Hop over HERE
<https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=6OOjT&m=3W2Ezb3QOWdS.xw&b=yEguz9J5o7tF3vP.jg.uOA>

[https://www.mapi.com/products/herbal-supplements/detoxification/detoxification-products.html?partner=NANCYLONSDORF-HP]
 and select 2 or 3 of the detox “Top Sellers.”

They’re “tops” for a reason! – gentle, effective and well-tolerated by nearly
everyone.   Take* for the next month for a deep, inner "spring refresh."

(*As always, check with your doctor before beginning any new diet, herbs or
supplements, especially if you take medication or have a medical condition..)

Meanwhile, stay safe, keep a distance, wear a mask, and take advantage of this
precious springtime for your yearly “built-in” dose of refreshing rejuvenation.

Wishing you the best of health always!

With love and healing,

PO Box 1480
Fairfield Iowa 52556