Breaking News: Trump Signs Executive Order Against Censorship on Social Media
Friends, AMERICANS, countrymen, lend me your ears; I come to bury censorship,
not to praise it.

|  |  |

|  |
Breaking News: Trump Signs Executive Order Against Censorship on Social ...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or...

For too long, major media outlets have oppressed one of the core values on
which this country was founded: freedom of speech. Those who speak out against
untested vaccines, corruption in our government, and pay-to-play chemotherapy
have been labeled as “conspiracy theorists” and “quacks” and “fake news.”
The tyranny and censorship ends
NOW!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx