----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----- Von: David Lynch Foundation
<i...@davidlynchfoundation.org>An: "mikemail4...@yahoo.com"
<mikemail4...@yahoo.com>Gesendet: Samstag, 6. Juni 2020, 00:58:50 MESZBetreff:
Monday: Aspen Brain Institute Expert Series with Bob Roth and Dr. Norman
Rosenthal

|   |

|    Dear Friend,

 As part of the Aspen Brain Institute’s Expert Series, join Bob Roth and our
friend Dr. Norman Rosenthal as they present new research on Transcendental
Meditation and the Brain. They’ll discuss TM’s effect on the brain’s ability to
strengthen executive function and the creative process, heal trauma and toxic
stress, and promote resilience. They’ll also address the “democratization” of
meditation and its usefulness across society, from survivors of trauma, to
youth in under-served communities, to healthcare workers battling COVID-19.

 Register to view the interview for free at aspenbraininstitute.org, and join
us Monday, June 8 at 5pm EDT / 3pm MDT.

 The Aspen Brain Institute Expert Series is a free Zoom series feature experts
whose ideas, research, and perspective can help you better understand how to
take your brain’s health into your own hands. The purpose of this series is to
increase Brain Health literacy and share access to the top minds and
evidence-based research on Brain Health.

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  Click Manage Subscriptions below to sign up for our other email lists.
 Add the David Lynch Foundation to your contacts to ensure you see our emails. |

|   |

|  The David Lynch Foundation
 228 E 45th Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY, 10017 US

 Privacy Policy      Update Profile      Manage Subscriptions      Unsubscribe