Surfing the Tsunami of Change

     ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: David Lynch Foundation
<i...@davidlynchfoundation.org>To: "mikemail4...@yahoo.com"
<mikemail4...@yahoo.com>Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 4:33:48 PM
GMT+2Subject: Join Bob Roth for a free online summit on Thursday, August 13th
  Surfing the Tsunami of Change: Coping with Trauma, Stress and Anxiety
|   |

|    We are grateful to invite you to join DLF CEO Bob Roth and a very special
group of changemakers, authors, and speakers for an online summit to help cope
with the pervasive feelings of anxiety and stress we are all struggling with
during this pandemic.

| Surfing the Tsunami of Change Summit |

|    Coping with Trauma, Stress, and Anxiety
 Thursday, August 13, 2020  |

|    When the waves of our mind get rough and choppy, how do we find stillness
and calm? Where amidst all the chaos can we find the strength and stability
necessary to dive within and settle down?

 In Bob's summit presentation, he'll share the science behind Transcendental
Meditation that allows the mind and body to achieve a state of restful
alertness, even in today's age of anxiety.

|  |

|    This one-day summit also features free access to talks with Harville
Hendrix, Gary Kraftsow, Amy Scher, Richard Miller, Elizabeth Lesser, and more.
In addition, paid upgrade packages are available featuring lifetime access to
the summit's virtual talks and sessions, as well as exclusive bonus content.

| Register Now |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  Click Manage Subscriptions below to sign up for our other email lists.
 Add the David Lynch Foundation to your contacts to ensure you see our emails. |

|   |

|  The David Lynch Foundation
 228 E 45th Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY, 10017 US

 Privacy Policy      Update Profile      Manage Subscriptions      Unsubscribe