Use Amrit Kalash and Ambrosia to improve the ability of the nervous system
to fight illness and then forget about COVID 19. We are living in the midst
of trillions of viruses; does anyone really think that this one is the one
that will kill us all? Plus as meditators we live in the Grace of the
Personal God protecting us from 'anishtam'. or catastrophe. Live a normal
life realizing what a diamond Mahesh placed around your neck and forget
this paltry faintheartedness. It was good enough for Arjuna.

--

*Thank You,*

*Peter A. Rousseau/Broker*
*Rousseau Medicare Consultants LLC*

*Phone: 804-564-1385*
Metrofax: 1-804-533-1520
*rousseau...@gmail.com* <rousseau...@gmail.com>

This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is of, or may be
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED,CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of
the Addressee (s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, an
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, or
distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely
from your computer system. Thank you.
  • [FairfieldLife] Excel... Dick Mays dickm...@lisco.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Peter Rousseau rousseau...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]