Forwarded from Dr. John Hagelin at communicat...@tm.org

OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR
AUGUST 24, 2020

An Invitation to Create a Powerful Wave of Harmony and Coherence in the Nation
Dear US Governors and Sidhas,

Many of you have been asking, “What more can we do to create a powerful
influence of coherence during these turbulent times—especially with an
important national election only a few months away?” I share your concerns and
deeply appreciate your commitment to creating a bright future for the nation.

Announcing a new nationwide priority, beginning today
For the past several months, thousands of Meditators, Sidhas, and Governors
from around the country have been joining together in large group practice..
From the comfort of their own homes, they have synchronized their programs with
newly established national group meditation and Super-Radiance times.. Now we
want to elevate this to a national priority, beginning immediately.. Download
the Super-Radiance schedule here
<https://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=93854384&msgid=1309395&act=EQ93&c=381609&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fenjoy.tm.org%2Fdocuments%2F10462%2F11484%2FNational%2BSuper%2BRadiance%2Btimes%2B041020.pdf%2Fa666b1e2-361a-4e58-89a2-2eb533a1b79a&cf=155877&v=26cfa16fb7b0190b3e315c9f5e0b6dba01ac4844899aa5a9a1276c7738f5cc39>
 or view the national times below
<https://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay..php?r=93854384&msgid=1309395&act=EQ93&c=381609&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fcommunications.tm.org%2F2020%2F%23liftoff&cf=155877&v=352c677d9a3a2be4ab11e24f3a14ce7e78a2d343ed41d3380dce1acaeb5b0f1a>.

The power of a group meditating together
We know how powerful this approach can be. For decades, dozens of studies
published in leading scientific journals have shown the remarkable effect of
collective meditation in reducing acute societal stress and conflict. We have a
well-proven formula to enliven consciousness and transform society. Let’s step
up and use it.

Beginning September 5, every Saturday and Sunday: A new online weekly series,
by our top Maharishi Foundation leaders and MIU Faculty
To complement this national Super-Radiance initiative, we will offer a powerful
and uplifting Zoom knowledge series, with special talks every Saturday and
Sunday, featuring our best speakers from around the world, from September 5
through the end of November.

Join me on Saturday, September 5, at 11:00 a.m. CT
I will launch this new live knowledge series with a special welcome and
ground-breaking talk called “The Power of Collective Transcending.” We will
soon send a schedule of upcoming speakers and specific connection details.

Please spread this message far and wide so that we can create the largest
coherence-creating group in the history of our country, extending across every
state in the nation.

I look forward to seeing you on September 5. And to creating with you a huge
upsurge of coherence and positivity for our country — from now through the end
of November.

Please join us at this crucial time.

With best wishes,

Dr. John Hagelin
President, Maharishi International University (MIU)
National Director, Maharishi Foundation USA

 <>
Super-Radiance lift-off times for Yogic flyers,
for all U.S. time zones
To support your daily practice, and so that we are meditating in as large a
group as possible, we are offering options for your morning and afternoon
program. Explore what works for you—on a regular basis or on any given day. Mix
and match for your schedule and preferences.

Eastern
• Morning      7:45 am or 9:15 am
• Evening      6:00 pm or 6:45 pm

Central
• Morning      6:45 am or 8:15 am
• Evening      5:45 pm or 6:30 pm

Mountain
• Morning      7:15 am or 8:00 am
• Evening      4:45 pm or 6:45 pm

Pacific
• Morning      6:15 am or 7:45 am
• Evening      3:45 pm or 6:45 pm

Alaska
• Morning      8:00 am
• Evening      6:45 pm

Hawaii
• Morning      8:00 am
• Evening      6:00 pm

© 2020 Maharishi Foundation USA, Inc., a non-profit educational organization.
All rights reserved. Transcendental Meditation® and TM® are protected
trademarks and are used in the U.S. under license or with permission.

Dr. John Hagelin
Maharishi Foundation USA
PO Box 670
Fairfield, IA 52556