Teresa,

I told you the Truth as I see it. I fail to see the invective in what I
said. The degrees are not impressive to me. You included them in your
initial message. What was the purpose in that addition? Impress me,
intimidate me? I have a B.A. and I could care less about it. I didn't
include it in my message because it doesn't matter. Today's Universities
are hardly the Academy of Plato, and M.A., Phd degrees,etc. do not confirm
that one really knows anything, do they? At best, some relative, evanescent
information. As I mentioned before, true learning comes from within; not
from living in an academic environment or reading books and studying
incessantly. MMY said that many times! Yes, compassion is important, but
misplaced compassion is foolishness and enabling. You are so full of love
to wish me a karmic debt. Thank you for your kindness! I certainly didn't
wish such a thing upon you and I still do not. Is that a karmic debt for
you?

I suspect that I hurt your feelings in my initial response. For that I do
apologize!

I thought that your support of a journalistic failure such as the NYTimes
was mind numbing. If you do not like that comment it is hardly invective.
It is my opinion on that journalistic device. Other publications do a much
better job than the Times. Perhaps you should look elsewhere for
information.

Whatever I have come to gain from my meditation I gain from the Personal
God, in the purusha, and Maheshji was His agent and I honor Him best by
practicing unfailingly his meditation method as I have done for 50 years.

Namaste🙏

--

  • [FairfieldLife] Ne... Dick Mays dickm...@lisco.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfiel... Theresa Olson theresaolson...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]