I must admit to never having heard of the 'Sadguru' per se; The idea of
this effort is interesting though. Claiming to be a 'Sadguru' is quite an
assumption. I would not know how to prove the validity of the claim.
Therefore I would not validate it by referring to him in that context. I
just do not know; but the trip and the motive for it is refreshing and cool..

--

*Thank You,*

*Peter A. Rousseau/Broker*
*Rousseau Medicare Consultants LLC*

*Phone: 804-564-1385*
Metrofax: 1-804-533-1520
*rousseau...@gmail.com* <rousseau...@gmail.com>

This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is of, or may be
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED,CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of
the Addressee (s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, an
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, or
distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely
from your computer system. Thank you.
  • [FairfieldLife] Fwd: ... William Leed wle...@aol.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Peter Rousseau rousseau...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]