Verizon bought Yahoo in 2017.  They sold off portions of it but couldn't
find a buyer for Groups.  As we all know Groups was quite buggy probably
due to ad hoc spaghetti coding.  They appeared after they initially
couldn't find a buyer spiffied it up but that still didn't help.

I liked Earl Kaplan's alleged experience with visiting India where he
learned enlightenment wasn't such a big deal.  That's something I also
learned on my visit there.  The TMO seemed to just kept raising the
carrot to get more money.

  • [FairfieldLife] The ... Doug Hamilton dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozgur...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]