From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 1:18 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Invisible Rainbow >> A History of Electricity
and Life

You'll be happy to know that the pandemic is over now that silly season
is over.  Indeed it was much politicized including Amy Goodman at the
opening for her Democracy Now! show over summer giving the daily covid
stats.  Nary a mention of it today.

As I've said elsewhere what they should have done was convene a group of
leading scientists and epidemiologists rather than relying on Fauci when
about August they would have come up with solutions.

  • RE: [FairfieldLife] T... Rick Archer r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Bhairitu noozgur...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... Peter Rousseau rousseau...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • RE: [Fairfie... Rick Archer r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]