Dear Friends,

Jefferson County has shattered its previous record for new COVID cases.

In March we had no cases.
In April our new cases ranged from 0 to 2.
In May our new cases ranged from 0 to 4.
In June our new cases ranged from 0 to 4.
In July our new cases ranged from 0 to 5.
In August our new cases ranged from 0 to 5.
In September our new cases ranged from 0 to 4.
In October our new cases ranged from 0 to 14.
>From November 1 to 11 our new cases ranged from 0 to 17.
Yesterday our new cases were 28!
Today our new cases were 34!

Please stay safe and healthy. And please help your loved ones, friends and
community stay safe and healthy, too!

Loving best wishes,
Dick