I have been surprised at how many TM teachers I knew from Seattle who
had moved to Fairfield and were often much younger than I have appeared
in Doug's obituaries.  Myself, I never thought I would make it to this
age and if I dropped dead tomorrow would feel that I did okay.  That
however is the first step to developing longevity.

I don't think there is a Maharishi Kaya Kalpa but I do that some former
MAPI teachers are teaching it.  It is the predecessor to ayurveda and
has to do with developing longevity.  I've mentioned it before here over
the years as being a simple process of reduction and tonification.

As for Indian gurus I have known some over the years who feel if the
body is getting old and broken down then like trading in a old car it is
time for a new model.

  • Re: [FairfieldLife... Theresa Olson theresaolson...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfiel... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fair... Peter Rousseau rousseau...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]