Today on monday 14. dec 2020 we experience a solar eclipse.
why we should not watch the sun eclipse ?
its not good for our eyes :)
https://barbarapijan.com/bpa/bpa_graf/DwellingFolklife/People_GhanaKids_SolarEclipse.JPG

but moreover, often the horocope of such a day is not very interesting.
there are 5 planets in house 7 and sign 8 of mangal:its the house of enemies
(virus is also a kind of enemy, better stay home :))its not a good day to start
something new, what is important for you.
moon and sun are both in sandi (weak), sun is eclipsed by the moon
and moon is total burned by the sun, and moon is also debilitated.
and venus is in child age.
the malefic ketu is very strong, exalted,
and rahu, the head of the malefics  is aspecting them all.

so if you like to go out of the house, to enjoy the beautiful sunny day,
with your rolex on the arm and the pocket full of money,
to visit the slums of rio de janeiro,
then very soon you will understand what this solar eclipse means.

this is just a picture, but in short words,
every action outside on such a beautiful day, (every day is beautiful,)
might be not so successfull and supported,
except you are enlightened,
then you are able also sailing against the wind ...

therefore its optional to stay home and enjoy the transcendence,
the ocean of bliss, what includes everything, all you need ...

and after the eclipse, when the moon realises,
" oh, i went through the fire, but i am alife,
i am the phoenix, coming out of the ashes,"

then its time to start beneficial actions,
because the moon goes towards fullmoon
and your every actions are more supported by nature.

the last 2 weeks of the year will be very happy.
on 17.dec  bud goes into sagittarius, enjoying the view on his own house.
on 21. we have the victory of light, this year 2020 two times in one.
because from this point of time the days become longer,
the light will increase, and simultan guru is going ahead of sani
and takes over a beneficial rulership.
in this position easily he can balance rahu.

and also on 24. we experience double bliss:
mars goes into own house aries = full energy,
and jesus birthday is since our childhood
one of the most happy blissful day of the year,
mother is at home, and Jesus shows you the way to enlightenment:
the kingdom of heaven is within you, the heaven on earth ...

also when you just check the charts of the year 2020 and 2021, within one view
you see also the difference:
2020 chaos in the 4. house, what represents your inner feelings:storm in the
water glas :)
5 planets in the 4. house:  sani, surja, ketu, guru, bud.
but 2021 the situation of all the planets is balanced.

blissfull christmas and happy 2021,
michael, the vedic gardener & astrologer
enjoy.

  • [FairfieldLife] >... email4you mikemail4...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]