TurquoiseB wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
>>[...]
>>

>>>Bingo! I wouldn't have bought and read her book if it had not
>>>been for the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and general outrage
>>>expressed by so  many prominent Democrats. However, I'm glad
>>>I did and might read her other books  as well. She is very
>>>informed, researches her material well and has a very
>>>entertaining writing stile.
>>>

>>hmmm...
>>
>>http://www.anncoulter.blogspot.com/
>>

>Gotta agree with sparaig here. Not only is she abysmally
>*un*informed, her writing style just reeks of "Look at how
>clever I am." I can't take more than a few sentences of it.

What I'm curious about is why anyone who practices TM (or any other
meditation techniques) would still be conservative?  (No Coulter  at
least anyone knows of is not a TM'er).  Consciousness should be
expanding and they should see the fallacy of regressivism.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM