--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Larry Potter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Larry Potter
> <larry.potter@> wrote:
> >
> > ( with regard to nablus108 ).
> >
> > I'm sorry to say that since the intafadah began I have uterly
> lost any respect for Palestinians as a nation. They choose
terrible
> leaders and support terrible policies. They glorify terrible
> murderers who celebrate in killing Israeli women and children.
> >
> > I am sad to say to you Palistinians, I have no sympathy for you.
>
> ************************
>
> >>http://tinyurl.com/qxtq8
>
> >> Aggression Under False Pretenses
>

>     The aggression comes from the Palestinians side,
>   To remind you, or to tell you, since you conveniently left out,
that Palestinians murdered of 18-year-old Eliyahu Asheri two and a
half weeks ago.
>   Including that Hamas terrorists firing rockets and mortar bombs
for weeks. Some of the rockets fell near the Israel city of
Ashkelon. Some 17 rockets were fired between Saturday and Sunday
morning. A man at a school in the Israel town of Sderot was wounded,
Israel officials said.

>   Now, what would you think, USA will do (or any other country for
that matter) if, let's say Mexico, will be constantly shooting
rockets on USA cities and civilians. I'm just curious to know, how
USA will react in your opinion.

>   http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?
cid=1150885975162&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

>   so, there is more to it than one soldier as Haniyeh is falsely
trying to paint.

>   <snip>

Palestine is occupied by Israel, the land has been annected. They
are at war. This discussion is out of proportion. When european
contries was occupied by the nazis, it was seen as completely
legimate to kill the occupying forces. The Israeli actions are
condemned by the large majority of the nations in the world, which
you, conveniently, left out. Only the americans continue to support
and fund them. Thats why the USA is a major part of this vast
problem, and it also largely explains the hatred directed against
the americans from the Muslim world.

I will never, never forget what Maharishi said in Boppard in
1982: "Why dont't they stop bombing the Palestinian villages... and
all that." It adresses directly the key element of this tragedy.

Master's article:
Aiding the cause of peace
by the Master —, through Benjamin Creme

It is frequently the case that, in acting for what is seen by them
as the good of the world, countries wreak havoc on a world scale. So
dense are the fogs of glamour which surround their actions, so
illusory is their thinking, that great harm may be done, and much
pain and suffering caused, for the best of reasons.

Thus it is today. In recent times, the USA, under the banner of `the
war against terrorism', has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, causing
thousands of civilian deaths and great physical damage to their
infrastructures. The Taliban, fanatical and rigid but, in the main,
uninvolved in terrorism, are dispersed but are now regrouping,
training in the skills of terror. In Iraq, Saddam Hussein is no
more, but a terrible legacy of deprivation and suffering,
lawlessness and chaos, has replaced his baleful regime.

Now the attention of the US administration has turned to Syria, Iran
and North Korea; they are warned to change or face the wrath and
might of the upholders of `peace', and the champions of `liberty' in
the world.

Thus does America plunge the world into the atmosphere of stress and
fear, and thus do these give fruit to epidemics and natural
disasters, which, in turn, serve to increase the fear and stress.

Dangerous

What can be done to stabilize this dangerous situation? How can the
nations keep America in check? By what means can ordinary people
bring their weight to bear? These are large questions and have,
indeed, no simple answers. They require wisdom of an exceptional
order and a co-ordinated approach.

Firstly, the world must realize the true nature of the problem: the
USA today is led by men responsive to a nefarious energy which
prompts their actions and puts peace in jeopardy. It stimulates
their glamour for power of an international extent, and threatens
the peace of the world. It has outposts in Israel and Eastern
Europe, Israel being the major focus. This destructive energy
derives, though in diminished potency, from that which plunged the
world into chaotic war during the twentieth century and which, men
thought, was safely put to rest.

It can be seen, therefore, how necessary it is that there be peace
in the Middle East; how necessary it is that the Palestinians have
true justice and a viable homeland. This is the most important
problem facing men today. Failure to solve it would be disastrous
for the world.

Overcome

It will take the combined resources of wisdom and will of both
Hierarchy and men to overcome, finally, this malignant force. A
clear understanding by men of the true nature of the threat is thus
imperative. Men must organize and act in unison. They must call for
an end of oppression of the Palestinian people and so end the fear
which haunts the people of Israel. The United Nations must bring all
possible pressure to bear on both America and Israel, standing up to
the superpower and aid the cause of peace. The peoples of the world
are already on the march. They must raise their voices and demand
that peace be theirs. They are the inheritors of the future and must
fashion it in peace.

We, the Masters, your Elder Brothers, will do Our part but We are
hampered by your lack of understanding and will. Hence these words.

Act without fear. Be wise and diligent in your actions and all will
be well.

- Benjamin Cremes Master, july 2003