From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 9:01 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Inner Circle Breakout on "Girls"

Rick Archer wrote:
> What do you think the implication is?

Well, I think that the implications are:

1. MMY wasn't in India in 1973 - he was laying down on a cot in La
Antilla, Spain, according to Jennifer.

Are you as confused as you seem, or are you just joking around in order to
avoid dealing seriously with a serious issue? As we've said before, the
story was told in 1973. The alleged incident happened in Rishikesh, which
would have had to be late '60's.

2. MMY didn't have a hairdresser, according to Tom Anderson.

There was always someone around who cut people's hair. Ron Nacthway was
doing it for years.

3. SIMS wasn't hiring hairdressers in 1973, according to Jerry Jarvis.

Ron wasn't employed by SIMS to cut hair. He just did it while on staff, and
people paid him. He may have cut MMY's hair too - probably did - or we may
be referring to someone else.

4. There was no door to MMY's room at Rishikesh - he lived on a porch,
according to Nancy.

He lived in a house which had a porch. See
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/photos/view/1653?b=8

5. This incident isn't mentioned by Joyce Collin-Smith in her book
"Call No Man Master".

Is that the final, comprehensive authority on the subject?