You must have me confused with someone you think you know.  You don't in
this case.

 *I want every person to be complete in themselves.  **Your himsa has no
place in my mission.*

--

Flourishingly,

Dharma Mitra

    Helping you "Say It With Panache!"

Because, how you say it can be, and often is,
   as important as what you want to convey,
      and what you have to say is
         very important to you.

http://PROUT-Ananlysis-Synthesis.latest-info.com

   Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity

I want every person to be complete in themselves.  Your himsa has no place
in my mission.

Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable
thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such
persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace
to society.
  • ... Peter
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?