--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@>

> know

> > your
> > believing
> > >
> > > Yes, a lot!  After 38 years I haven't, plus I still haven't
heard
> > from
> > > anyone here that has, and you haven't offered anything or
anybody
> > that
> > > has even claimed it!!  Like, "I have a hard time believing", but
> > > believing whom????? Once is good, but would hardly qualify as
> > > functioning from the home of ALL the laws of nature.
> > >
> > > Have you raised your serpent fire, and if so, more than once?>>
> >

> > Yes, but it is not a serpent.
> > That is another misnomer of the theorists.
> >
> > It is a purifying fire that will burn you alive, and there will
be
> > nothing left of you. It has the power to completely change the
> brain
> > and body in short time. Overnight. And you will forget about
> chakras.
> >
> > One day all humans will experience this and it will seem like
> > Armageddon to them. The whole planet will go insane because they
> have
> > no understanding of this. It will be planetwide and it will be a
> > force that engulfs all humans. But what happens in the realm of
> > matter will not be important since the transformation will occur
> > completely, and the old self will be gone. History will be gone.
> You
> > will die, and be re-born entirley as a completely new being. This
> is
> > a natural flowering of the now pregnant Earth. She is pregnant
and
> > she is about to give birth. There will be much birthing pain, but
> the
> > newborn baby will wipe all that from memory.
> >
> > Kundalini will purify your brain as if someone took a hot poker
and
> > seered it into your brain, but there will be no pain, only bliss.
> > However, there will be much fear and anguish among those who have
> not
> > already had the experience, and have not acknowledged its
> frightening
> > power, and therefore can face into the bright searing light and
> > accept the fear. This will happen within the next 5 years
> planetwide.
> >
> > OffWorld
>
> Thats an interesting prediction Off, in many ways I see that what
you
> are saying is already happening here and there, but 5 years
> worldwide - what makes you think this will happen so fast on a
> worldwide scale ?
>
> Someone asked Maharishi if he could not just snap his fingers and
> [...]

Yes, and he also said that people would be enlightened in a few
years, and Heaven on Earth shortly after. So maybe if someone asked
Maharishi now he would say the change for the world has not been fast
enough nor broad enough, and now a lot of negative energy needs to be
quickly purified for the collective being to grow. This will burn up
the collective karma. In fact. I think he has said things alluding to
this, that there could be a strong purification. Now I don't take him
to be right on everything, but on this point my expreriences mortise
precisely with it.

 I have also come to the assumption that a slow gradual change is
impossible. Then the dark ages could return, but I do not believe
that is possible either. Things cannot go backwards, and the light of
being cannot be stopped from expanding, and the expansion is
exponetial. It would be like some lava seeping up through the Earth's
crust here and there, slowly, and hardly anyone notices, and then the
cracks expand and people start to get anxious and shaky,  and then
its growth is exponential and it flows over the whole earth and
transforms everything.

I am enjoying life, so either way it is fine by me. I don't really
care. I could be projecting something, but then I would have to say
that is what Maharishi has been doing, and all the others who say
something is changing. Anyways, after these experiences, I just can't
see a slow boring time ahead. Four to five years will bring about
unprecedented change, but maybe it won't be as dramatic. I don't know.

OffWorld