> There's a lady in FF who's really into crop circles. She's Marlene
Stanley,
> Alex Stanley's sister-in-law, wife of Raja Tom of the Kingdom of
Denver. She
> gave a presentation recently and has some interesting stories to
tell. I'll
> try to tell them later as time allows.

I hope you do Rick because I really don't "get" the crop circles
thing.  The pics Nab posted look like laser cutouts on wood panels
when I blow them up in Photoshop.  Judy's maze crop cutouts are what
cutout crops look like.  Many of the pics I have seen look like a
simple Photoshop layers imposition of an image onto a picture of a
field.  I guess I am missing the link of someone on the ground we can
trust telling us what we are looking at.

Of course the jump from "We don't know what caused this" to "We do
know what caused this and it is aliens" is gunna be an even harder
jump for me, but I would like to start with the support basis for the
pictures themselves.  How are they distinguishing them for
Photoshopped pics?

"http://www.gullmeadowfarms.com/"http://www.gullmeadowfarms.com/

> Service Unavailable
>
> There's a lady in FF who's really into crop circles. She's Marlene
Stanley,
> Alex Stanley's sister-in-law, wife of Raja Tom of the Kingdom of
Denver. She
> gave a presentation recently and has some interesting stories to
tell. I'll
> try to tell them later as time allows.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9/16/2007