> What's all this about Crapcircles? My dog makes crapcircles
> and I find it disgusting. Can't we elevate the conversation
> to something higher?

Different thing altogether. Crapcircles are real
things that are created as expressions of art by
real dogs, who are hoping to impress other dogs
and establish some kind of alpha-dog dominance.

Cropcircles are things that twiffy Newagers talk
about to other twiffy Newagers because they're
essentially trying to do the same thing.

On the whole, I'd be willing to bet that your dog's
crapcircles are already on a higher plane of being
than the cropcircles, But to each his own...