Didn't listen to that album, but for sure, the Beatles are there in
the music, but the CdS show just put emphasis on way too much
"British" instead of "pure Beatles."  It also tries to express
hippy-ism of the times which was not "my" "Beatle-ism."

It was my very first CdS production too, so my hopes for the
entertainment were SKY HIGH, so maybe I just wanted more than it could
possibly deliver.

Edg