--- Bronte Baxter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Quotation from the space-brothers interview
> article:
>   JF: There are so called abductions and cattle
> mutilations. Should one
> > take them seriously? What is this in relation to
> UFOs?
> >
> > BC: The question of abductions and cattle
> mutilations is part of the
> > general cover-up. They are a way of invalidating
> the harmlessness of
> > the Space Brothers and making people afraid of the
> Space Brothers.
> > The Space Brothers know nothing of harm and mean
> no harm for this
> > planet. If they had, they could have destroyed
> this planet long ago.
> > No one is ever abducted in a spaceship. These
> cattle mutilations are
> > deliberately made as cover-ups — to put the blame
> on the Space
> > Brothers and therefore to make people afraid of
> them. The whole thing
> > is a plot against this enormously important and
> enormously serious
> > interchange between the planets, to keep power for
> a limited number
> > of people on this planet. It will be, as I say,
> only for a limited
> > time until the Hierarchy of Masters is known and
> accepted, until
> > Maitreya is known and accepted, and then the
> reality of the UFOs will
> > come out.
>
>   Bronte:
>   I read 2/3 of the document, up to this quoted
> portion. Anyone wanting to hand us another
> hierarchy, with the great lord Maitreya on the top,
> is my enemy. Anyone claiming that all the "space
> brothers" are good guys is lying. There is oodles of
> evidence to the contrary. In fact, common sense says
> that just as humans demonstrate a continuum of good
> and bad, with most of us somewhere inbetween, beings
> from other places would probably be the same: some
> helpful, some self-serving, some just plain mean.
> This is a whole topic in itself, and I don't have
> time to get into it. I've got a client with a
> deadline and have to avoid getting into new FFL
> discussions for a while. But I'd be pleased to hash
> it out in the future.

Did you ever see the movie, "Mars Attack?" Great
comedy about hostile aliens who keep on saying, "We
come in peace" as they evaporate people with their ray
guns. Also a great send-up of new agers as they insist
the aliens will come in peace and they're the first
ones to get zapped!

> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers
> from someone who knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.