From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bronte Baxter
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 8:40 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Off-World's Kundulini Experience (Was "Dear
Bevan and Dr. Hagelin")

We do. I know the movement definition, and they fit it, with lots of
individuality besides. Real dynamic people, with the silence of Self as
background all the time. I'm not going to get into dissecting their inner
workings, folks. These are mostly friends of mine.

Don’t answer this now, because you’re over your quota, but after Friday
night, please say a bit about these folks’ spiritual background – what sorts
of teachers and practices they may have been involved with, if any.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:29 PM