Attitude

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude
toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather
than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

“I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own
power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage.
I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of
them.” ~ Sasha Azevedo

“You can gain more friends by being yourself than you can by putting up a
front. You can gain more friends by building people up than you can by tearing
them down. And you can gain more friends by taking a few minutes from each day
to do something kind for someone, whether it be a friend or a complete
stranger. What a difference one person can make!” ~ Sasha Azevedo

“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” ~ Winston Churchill

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the effort.” ~ Herm Albright

http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/hYiolB/TM
Recipes</a>
Yahoo! Groups Links