Got this from the official Web site. It was just posted on November 8.

November 8, 2000
ADV Films Announces
DVD & VHS Release Of
FARSCAPE: PREMIERE/I, E.T.

HOUSTON -
ADV Films, in conjunction with The Jim Henson Company, is proud to announce
the forthcoming home video release of the spectacularly popular sci-fi
series Farscape. The top rated program on the Sci Fi Channel, Farscape will
be making its long awaited home video debut on both VHS and DVD February 6,
2001. Both formats will include extra footage not seen on North American
television.
The series stars Ben Browder (Memphis Belle), Claudia Black (Pitch Black),
Virginia Hey (The Living Daylights), Anthony Simcoe (The Castle) and Gigi
Edgley (Day of the Roses). Farscape follows the adventures of astronaut
John Crichton (Browder), who joins a motley band of escaped renegades
traversing the universe in Moya, a living ship. His companions include
estranged military Peacekeeper Aeryn Sun (Black), brutish alien warrior
D'Argo (Simcoe), mystical high priestess Zhaan (Hey), Rygel XVI - Hynerian
Dominar (voice of Tim Mieville), and the impetuous Chiana (Edgley).
Unwillingly bound together, Moya's crew must put their differences aside
and attempt to evade a vengeful hunter, Captain Crais (Lani Tupu).

Farscape: Premiere/I, E.T. will street February 2001 on both DVD and VHS.
Both versions contain two complete episodes, including footage never before
seen by American audiences. In addition, each Farscape DVD will include a
wide variety of extras, including Actor Profiles, Image Galleries and Audio
Commentary by Farscape stars, the creator, and one of the executive
producers. The Premiere/I, E.T. Actor Profile focuses on Ben Browder
(Crichton), who also provides commentary for the "Premiere" episode
alongside series creator Rockne S. O'Bannon and executive producer Brian
Henson. The second episode, "I, E.T.," features commentary by Claudia Black
(Aeryn Sun) and Anthony Simcoe (D'Argo). The DVD will include both 5.1 and
2.0 Dolby Digital audio tracks, web links, and an exclusive "Making of a
Space Opera" featurette. Farscape: Collection 1 will also be available in
February and will contain the first three VHS volumes in one collector's
box. For more information on Farscape, please check out the Official
Farscape Website at http://www.farscape.com/ .

The Jim Henson Company, an established leader in family entertainment for
more than 40 years, is a multimedia production company; one of the top
character licensors in the industry; a leading publisher of children's
books; and home to Jim Henson Television, Jim Henson Pictures, Jim Henson
Interactive and Jim Henson's Creature Shop™. The Company is headquartered
in Los Angeles with offices and production facilities in New York and
London. The Jim Henson Company is a subsidiary of EM.TV & Merchandising AG
based in Munich, Germany. The Jim Henson Company website is located at:
http://www.henson.com/ .

ADV Films, the premiere label of A.D.Vision, Inc. formed in 1992, is North
America's #1 distributor of top-of-the-line Japanese animation ("anime"),
with titles such as Sailor Moon, Samurai X and Neon Genesis Evangelion. ADV
Films, along with distributing top-quality, computer-animated titles such
as ReBoot® and Shadowraiders™, and Weird-Ohs™, also produces American and
Japanese live-action programming for theatrical and broadcast release.
Check out ADV Films on the web at http://www.advfilms.com/ .

   \\  //    Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//         Vicky Shaffer: Monster or mother?  Is Brianna in peril?
    //\\         http://www.xenite.org/special_events/vicky_shaffer.html