Rumors are flying across the Internet about Virginia Hey.  Xenite.Org has
helped spur those rumors a little through one of its banner campaigns for
our Farscape forum.  We have a picture of Zhaan with a caption of,
"Zhaan!  Don't leave us!"

Well, Virginia has now posted a message on the SciFi.Com bulletin boards,
and she addresses the rumors and the strange turn of events in recent episodes.

Those of you who have not yet seen the third season episodes should beware,
there is some spoilage below.  But I include Virginia's message here for
people to consider.

Date: 4/13/2001
From: PercyBysshe
Darling family,

I wanted to send my love and light, and to talk to you about Zhaan and some
rumours..

When I first read the script where Zhaan sacrifices herself to save her
beloved Moya and Stark and her family, I cried my heart out, I still cry
with all the emotion and depth of love that Zhaan felt. I am sad right now
even talking about it..David Kemper wrote a masterpiece of emotion, crafted
superbly for Zhaan, and for me as an actress..

Bleesed be Zhaan, her love lives on in all of us, especially me!! Goddess
be with you Zhaan, wherever you are..

Zhaan is inside me, I AM Zhaan, all the spiritual energy you feel from her
is born from within my soul. Zhaan has always been a great gift to me, Ive
always said that playing Zhaan was a calling for me, not a job.. I have
learnt a galaxy from her.. Shaving my head and eyebrows was almost like a
religious discipline for me, I felt I was sacrificing myself for a
spiritual being.. I know that sounds strange considering she is fantasy,
but to me she was very real, what I put into her was very real, and the
physical changes I went through were very real to me.. I lived her!!

I miss her more than you do believe me, its like not seeing your own child
who was born through your own body..

As to what will happen with Zhaan now? Well, "I" dont even know.. Believe
me.. I do know that whatever is destined for Zhaan, she lives on in my soul
and in my heart forever, and that love will always flow onto you no matter
where I am, no matter what I do..

There have been many rumours flying around, please dont pay them any heed..
Many of you have taken my comments about the Halloween Parade TV interview
last year out of context, this is starting a mamouth wave of gossip..

In my second last Newsletter on my site, I was reffering to the comments
made by Susan Surandon when she was talking about the 4 final episodes of
Season Two! They hadnt aired yet, there was much excitement over them, and
I was sworn top secrecy not to devulge anything and spoil the Season
finale!!. She said "So, I believe you cant talk about your 4 final epidodes
in the series?" She meant to say, "So I believe you cant talk about the 4
final episodes of Season 2!!"

Most of you have now jumped to the conclusion that she was actually
speaking about the first 4 eps in Season 3! She wasnt.. The 4 final Season
2 eps were just about to be aired, thats what she was reffering to. And all
my comments thereafter were reffering to what I knew at that particular time..

She wasn't referring to Season Three at all! I didn't even know exactly
what was going to happen until I picked up the 4th script of the third
season myself! You must understand, and Ive said this many times, we dont
know story lines until we see the script in our hands 2 weeks prior to the
shoot. We have as much excitement about the discovery as you do when you
see each new ep screened..

I have no idea of what will happen now, I cant even guess, we will all have
to wait and see, including me! So Im with you guessing at the moment! XXX

I will see some of you in Denver next weekend, I am in Sydney right now,
and Im flying out on Wednesday.. I'll be at Starfest on the 21st and 22nd
April.. After that I'll be in Melbourne Australia on June 8-11 for
Multiverse. I look forward to lots of hugs XXXX

Ive loved meeting you all at the conventions Ive visited so far, Conquest
in Brisbane, Comic-Fest and Best Of Both Worlds in Sydney, Armageddon in
New Zealand, The Memorabelia Fair in Birmingham, The Grand Slam in
Passadena and Icon in NY.. Its wonderful to put faces to your love of Zhaan..

Congratulations to Tom and Jen Rohring who married on May 12th, May the
Goddess bless your union and bring peace and harmony and serenity into your
lives forever.

Now, the goss about my hair!! Ha Ha! Its the magic of extensions!! My hair
is growing, and is about 4 inches long now, Ive taken out the brown die and
highlighted it back to blonde. I've made it look the same as it did before
I shaved my hair in 1998.. The extensions are sewn onto braids which can
easily be removed or replaced at a whim!! Magic!!!!

I love you all with my soul, lets wait together and pray that Zhaan is at
peace wherever she is.

Goddess be with you.

Mountains of love and kisses,

Gin XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/