On 16 Aug 2002 at 4:45, Michael Martinez wrote:

> This list was accidentally deactivated earlier this year.  I've only
> just now remembered to test it and see if I've got it working again.

And it is working, so people may now post to it again.  I apologize
for the lost messages.  We've seen the bounces come through, but have
been too busy to look into what went wrong here.

Unfortunately, through several server changes, we lost quite a few
files and directories on Xenite.Org.  We occasionally stumble across
one of the missing files and restore it to the server.

The mailing list data was preserved, but the alias for the email was
not.  Quite a few people have subscribed over the past few months.
Hopefully, they are still with us.