Dear Mohsen,

Thanks for your kind reply.  What I suggest is to create a
mailing list for such Mozilla announcements, and one announce
that list in all related lists, asking interested people to
subscribe to your list.

Yours,
behdad

--
Behdad Esfahbod         30 Aban 1381, 2002 Nov 21
http://behdad.org/      [Finger for Geek Code]

#define is_persian_leap(y) ((((y)-474)%2820+2820)%2820*31%128<31)