> Well, thank the original designers of ISIRI 2901:1994.
Thank you!

Hey, is there any chance Behnam can be coaxed into making a transliterated
keyboard based on the English layout? Not for me personally, mind you. It
appears to be a highly sought after accessory and I keep getting
inquiries. Behnam, what do you say?

Oh, I forgot to mention to Ali earlier that Yahoo messenger (and others?)
also has the Arabic Yeh problem. Those people maybe should be contacted as
they may not have representation among the silent lurkers and not know
there's a problem. Note, don't ask me to do it as I would undoubtedly tell
them something incorrect and botch things up even further.

-Connie