Hi Masoud
It's really easy to type persian in RH9 , follow this
steps :

1. open /etc/X11/XF86Config with a text editor like vi
2. looking for keyboard section , it's looks like
below:
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "keyboard"
        Option      "XkbRules" "xfree86"
EndSection

3. add this lines before EndSection
        Option      "XkbLayout" "us+ir"
        Option      "XkbOptions"
"grp:shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll"

4. save file (wq:)
just startx and press both shift keys at the same time
to type in persian.

Masoud

PS(Roozbeh): I was sent three unicode compatible font
("Zar Bold","Yagut Bold","Lotus Bold") to Mr.Esfahbod
but no response received yet.