Hi again,

I forgot to write that I am running on Win XP Home Edition and Fireworks MX and NOT Fireworks MX 2004.

Best Regards

--- On Sun 09/28, Alireza < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

From: Alireza [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:45:26 -0700
Subject: Re: Persian in Macromedia Fireworks

I am also very interested in this. My Mac won’t allow my Farsi keyboard to function with it. I haven't tried my XP computer yet.

On 9/28/03 9:48 AM, "M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to use persian in Macromedia Fireworks? I use the font "Perisan web"-fonts but I can't find all of the letters in the alphabet on my keyboard. How do I find them? Is there any screen keyboard in Fireworks? I appreciate any help.

Best Regards
Afshin

http://www.irani.nu

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.