Dumb Connie,

I damn forgot why you are called Genius(TM).  Well, I hereby ask
you to contact them and resolve Persian issues including but not
limited to those too balls, oops dots.    And about that Zarnegar
issue you mentioned in another mail the other day.  Zarnegar is a
desktop publishing software.  The problem should be that that
professor simply uses those ancient hacked windows with no dots
under their Arabic YEHs, so can't see that there are people with
Arabic YEHs suffering out there...

Jr Joe Jenius