Oops. Sent empty last time.

> Akka 2.0, may make up a good name.  I too prefer not binding a
> new name to the same functionality.  Perhaps we would want to
> give some hints and credit to pre-2.0 Akka.  Roozbeh?

I prefer a name more neutral. Something that is not against the
nationalism of any Arab or Persian or Hebrew person. Go find some!

> Roozbeh's and mine are in LGPL.  (Roozbeh?).

Confirmed. If the license is incompatible with other things, let us know
so we can fix it.

> Tables may need some update.  Roozbeh?

They may need so. But I can't check that. Anyone interested, please
check with the latest ArabicJoining.txt file in Unicode data files.

roozbeh