Ahoy,

On Sunday 28 January 2007 12:15:17 graham wrote:
> Tom Chance wrote:
> > Given the circumstances I think now is a good time to bow out. But I
> > would also suggest that we formally fold FC-UK,
>
> It seems an odd idea to expect that when someone leaves an organisation
> that organisation then closes.

It is indeed, so I would like to reiterate that it is a suggestion from
somebody leaving based upon a number of stated reasons, not an expectation!
If people want to (in Tim's words) reboot, then fab, the best of luck =)

Regards,
Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera