Hi,

> Looks like it's been months since it was synced.
>
> I'd like to use redtamarin as opposed to integrating directly with
> tamarin-redux, but I'm a bit concerned that redtamarin isn't keeping
> in sync with redux on a regular basis.

it is documented here
http://code.google.com/p/redtamarin/wiki/Main#Sync

and
http://code.google.com/p/redshell/source/list

for the details

so yeah the last sync was december

and I plan to sync about every 6 months
and/or after a big release of the Flash Player/AIR

next sync should be around june

and another one after the final release of FP11/AIR3
which should happen before next december

zwetan

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes FCNG.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à fcng@googlegroups.com.