Hello Zwetan, thanks for the answer.

Yeah, my process is similar to yours, i'm exporting SWCs and then I
use them with FDT (Mxmlc) on my mac.
But sometimes, i have a lot of items in those FLA libraries and i need
to set a linkage name for a lot of them.

Zwetan, have you tried the updated version of Flash, 5.5 ? If yes, are
there some features really helpful compared to flash 5 ?

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes FCNG.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à fcng@googlegroups.com.