I am getting in contact with you to inform you of a new Challenge we
launched a few months ago from Appcircus <http://appcircus.com/>, the Smart
City App Hack (SCAH).  This challenge, seeking to create apps for Smart
Cities, has managed to incubate many apps so far related to 5 areas:
energy, mobility, collaboration, tourism and shopping.

Starting Friday, September 1, and until October 15, we have opened as part
of the SCAH challenge an online competition for developers around the world
that can be of your interest, given there are 150.000€ in prizes. This is
the SCAH - FIWARE <http://fiware.smartcityapphack.com/>, a challenge for
apps that already include FIWARE
<https://www.fiware.org/developers-entrepreneurs> technology in their
architecture, or for those seeking to do this next step and incorporate
this revolutionary technology with the help of experts through the
challenge platform. There are big prizes of up to 150K to distribute that
include acceleration programs, visibility and cash prizes.

All the details of this competition are available in this link
<http://fiware.smartcityapphack.com/>. Hope that you find this information
of your interest, we will be glad to see you around in SCAH - FIWARE
<http://fiware.smartcityapphack.com/>.

Best regards,

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes FCNG.