Here is what LinkedIn users are saying:
http://www.linkedin.com/answers?extendQuestion=&askerID=8020129&goback=%2Eahp&questionID=162591

This is in reference to the case where Sebastian Boucher has been
charged with possession of child pornography. And the federal
government is seeking to force Boucher to reveal password to computer
files. More info:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/15/AR2008011503663.html?nav=hcmodule

Most of the folks at LinkedIn said that NO. Since the password is part
of his memory, you can not force him to divulge that and incriminate
yourself. This right is described by the 5th amendment. And also how
do you know that he hasn't forgotten the password?

However I think people are missing the fact that Boucher has already
incriminated himself by showing the content of his encrypted vault to
the Border police. So, naturally, in this particular case I think
Boucher should forced to hand over the encrypted the password.

Please share your opinion here or on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/answers?extendQuestion=&askerID=8020129&goback=%2Eahp&questionID=162591