Ashok Gautham wrote:
My name is Ashok Gautham. I prefer the nick ScriptDevil

Hi and welcome!

I am a UG student in India. I can work with Gimp. I am learning blender at the moment. But it may take quite some time. I have been using

We can use some Blender expertise and GIMP is always useful.

gnu/linux for around 4 years now. My primary distros are Archlinux and Fedora. I designed an artwork for xubuntu's hardy heron release. but it

And you still wanted to contribute to Ubuntu despite not being the distribution you use the most?

wasnt approved because it was too big for the page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2419085144/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2419769741/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2419085144/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2418002154/

Maybe they had some other concerns, like they looked for a different style or maybe have not liked the graphics enough?

I am willing to contribute to fedora. I am more than happy to be of help

Have a look at our open requests queue and see if you find there something you'd like to work on: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService.