On 05/08/2009 03:35 AM, Paolo Leoni wrote:
2009/5/4 Nicu Buculei
    The basic layout is good (maybe the placement ans size of the logo
    could be better) but I think it would be an interesting idea to
    change the wording somehow so it includes the F11 slogan ("Reign").

I've two new versions, one of these includes the slogan "Reign", but I'm
not sure that's ok...

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/be/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1b.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/00/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1b.svg

Without the word "fedora" or the logo, I am afraid this one can work only for insiders, everybody else will not know what it is about.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/1/1d/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1c.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/2/2d/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1c.svg

This one I think is a bit too plain: wile having a simple default wallpaper (with no lion) is good for usability, is not the same for a banner, which should grab the eye. So the lion here is a good thing.