On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Richard Megginson wrote:

> The consumer.  The supplier thinks the consumer suffix is disabled.  It might
> be as simple a fix as restarting the consumer.

That changed the error message.

[03/Nov/2006:11:21:24 -0600] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
agmt="cn="Replication to chico.nebrwesleyan.edu"" (chico:389): Replica
has a different generation ID than the local data.

I get that every 3-5 seconds WRT replication to the same host.  When I
restarted the problematic host, it reinitialized all of its
replication agreements; do I need to reinitialize the agreement the
other way, too?

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University