    *From:* Michiel van Heukelom - Van Boxtel Software BV
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* fedora-directory-users@redhat.com
    <mailto:fedora-directory-users@redhat.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, March 30, 2007 5:17 AM
*Subject:* [Fedora-directory-users] Connect Active Directory to my LDAP

    I've got the Fedora LDAP service running, connecting from other
    Linux server is no problem.
    the next step is to sunchronize the database to Active Directory.
    Is there a way to keep my Fedora LDAP as a master database and the
    AD server (W2003) as a member.
    So that i should only configure my users on my LDAP server and not
    on my AD server

    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Michiel van Heukelom

    *Van Boxtel Software B.V.*