On Thu, 20 Mar 2008, Luke Bigum wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade some Fedora DS 1.02 servers to 1.1. We use a master-slave replicated configuration. Before I get too far into it, are there any known compatibility issues between 1.1 and 1.02? I was planning on updating one of the slaves to 1.1 first, leaving our master 1.02 server as it is for the time being. Is this possible or would I have to upgrade the master first?

We've been transitioning our 1.0.4 boxes to 1.1 one at a time.  We
have four machines in a multimaster setup, and we've been running a
mixed cluster for four weeks now, without any replication issues at
all.

We only use the base DS, though, so I can't comment on any of the
configuration directory issues one of the other responders reported.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University