I also "sponsor" to add these values in sync. Actually I simply plan to give the same expiration date both to AD and FD .

Regards,
Paolo.

On 12/mag/08, at 17:41, Rich Megginson wrote:

Sören Malchow wrote:

Hi Rich,

first, thanks for the answer.

The attribute in the active directory that controls whether the user is active or not is "userAccountControl" the value for active accounts is "512" and for deactivated accounts it is "514" ( both decimal ).

There are several more possible values, those can be found here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305144

I think there are some more interesting values for synchronization, e.g.

- PASSWORD_EXPIRED
- LOCKOUT

if there is a way to synch this values somehow it would be great.
There is not a way right now. However, please file a bug at bugzilla.redhat.com against Fedora Directory Server to request this to be supported.

Regards
Soeren

*Rich Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

09.05.2008 17:34
Please respond to
"General discussion list for the Fedora Directory server project." <fedora-directory-users@redhat.com>

"General discussion list for the Fedora Directory server project." <fedora-directory-users@redhat.com>
cc

Subject
        Re: [Fedora-directory-users] FDS - AD: sync deactivated status

Sören Malchow wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> i have a FDS with synchronization to an AD up and running, everything > including password sync is fine, the only attribute that is needed and
> not synching is whether the user is deactivated or not.
>
> I can deactive users seperately in FDS or AD but it does not sync,
> after alot of research i could not find a solution for that, can
> someone please point me the way ?
That is not currently supported.  What is the AD attribute that tells
whether a user is active or not?

> Regards
> Soeren

Paolo Barbato               email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator   phone: (39-049)-829-5097
                                            (39-049)-829-5000
Corso Stati Uniti,4            www: http://www.igi.cnr.it
35127 Camin-Padova       PGP: http://www.igi.cnr.it/wwwpgp/rfx_paolo_barbato.pgp
ITALY                      JabberID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]