I have a legal question regarding distributing Abobe RGB ICC profiles in Fedora.

I am soon to package gnome-color-manager for Fedora (GPLv2+), but it
requires additional data to be really useful. To actually use a colour
managed workflow, you need a set of standard profiles. Profiles are
just data files that define a "working set" of color. Quite a few
people will already be using (or want to use) Adobe RGB.

Here's the link
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3682 to the
Adobe distributor package with details. Ideally I want to include them
in a separate package, maybe called shared-color-profiles (or
shared-color-profiles-adobe if you think one package [subpackage?] per
different licence is better). If you download the archive, there's
also another licence agreement inside, which may be easier to read.
Adobe really want people to ship the files (hence the permissive
licensing terms) and it would be a shame to have to punt this to other
repos like rpmfusion.

Can anyone give me any advice on whether the Adobe licence agreement
would be valid for profiles shipped in Fedora? If not, would I be
allowed to link to the adobe webpage in the GNOME Color Manager help
documentation? Thanks.

Richard Hughes.