I have a rpm package provided by a company that I have included in a local
custom repository for inclusion on my LiveCD. When this package gets installed
there is an error that "rm" can't be found and another error indicating that it
is trying to use "uname". Both of these utilities are part of the binutils
package that gets installed after the company provided rpm. I have contacted
the company and figured out a workaround (installing the rpm in a bootup
script), but I was wondering if there is anyway to manually force the order of
package installations in the kickstart file. Is this possible?

Thank You,