Ralf Corsépius wrote:
Paul Howarth wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to import perl-Crypt-RSA into EPEL (required by perl-Net-SFTP, which Xavier Bachelot is trying to get in), and it needs perl-Sort-Versions; would you be prepared to branch and maintain it for EPEL-4 (I see that it's already done for EPEL-5)?

I would be happy to maintain this branch if you're not interested (I already know Ralf isn't...).
Right, ... feel free to take it (and/or to join in on any other version).

Ralf

Thanks Ralf; branch requested in #165553

I added laxathom (EL-5 branch maintainer) as co-maintainer.

Cheers, Paul.

--
Fedora Extras Perl SIG
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Perl