My cat Lucky was 18 and positive when he died. My cat Tiger who looks like Simon is 15 and My cat Bubba 16 are still with me though they seem to be showing signs of deteriorating health both are pos. My Charlie Brown is 15 and healthy. The Vet wanted me to put him down 2 years ago said he had full blown felv and wouldn't make it through the week. I have other pos kitties ranging from 1yr to 15 yrs. I have lost many over the yrs to this terrible disease young and old. We never know what to expect. I have never regretted loving and being owned by them. I'm still praying for you and your family. I know that when you are ready another special cat will help fill the void left by your dear Simon. I know and so does Simon that you did everything in your power to save him. Please don't be so hard on yourself.  Love, Sheila

<<inline: Clouds.jpg>>